This show tackles 'important' issues of all subjects. Basically, the show is hysterical and you’d be doing yourself a favor by listening.

Episode 31 – 2/8/2011

Posted: February 9th, 2011 | Author: | Filed under: Episodes
One year!!! I know, you can hardly contain yourself. This episode is one for the ages. Tune in to hear Jon do his impression of Christopher Walken and Drew Barrymore, the first edition of Five Favs, and our original anthem, “Talk Hard”. You won’t be disappointed folks. Thanks for a great year and feel free to give us a ring
at (312) 685-COWT.
  • “Blue Orchid” – The White Stripes (Nathan’s Pick)
  • Celebrating 1 Year of Fantastic Podcasting
  • “Talk Hard” – Cowtown
  • Cowtown Feedback
  • Unfinished Business
  • Gaga Weekly (Occasionally)
  • Ah-ah! Texts From Last Night
  • Character Voices
  • Starbucks Trenta is Good For Hauling Wine and Bacon
  • Man In London Too Dumb to Get Down
  • Slang Wurrdz
  • Jon Rapidfires
  • TV & Movies
  • Celeb Gossip
  • Fiv5 Favs
  • cowtown@cowtownpodcast.com
  • www.cowtownpodcast.com
  • (312) 685-COWT (2698)
  • “When They Come For Me” – Linkin Park (Jon’s Pick)
Share with your friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
7 comments from our fans »

7 Comments on “Episode 31 – 2/8/2011”

1. 1 The Real Biz said at 10:38 pm on February 9th, 2011:

I say mmhmm and exactly a lot this episode.
    Weird.

2. 2 Sarah said at 10:42 am on February 10th, 2011:

Clearly, Tony the Tiger and his amazingly awesome fantastical delicious Frosted Flakes beat all other cereals! They’re Gr-r-reat!

3. 3 The Real Biz said at 10:39 pm on February 10th, 2011:

Clearly, Rice Crispies treat put in a cereal form and milk on top is the only right answer!

Also, I say exactly and mmhmm alot this episode. Weird.

4. 4 Quinn said at 10:51 pm on February 10th, 2011:

Hey guys! I took notes throughout this episode so I could send you some quality comments! :)

First of all, congrats on your one year anniversary! Feels like yesterday that Patrick was designing the site, etc. I am proud of you both for sticking with this. It’s very impressive. Cheers to many more years as podcaster extraordinares!

Biz – you cracked me up when you said, “Bat-shit-pregnant-crazy”. That is how I feel on a daily basis…really cracked me up!

Also, wasn’t Biz actually on your license plate? Ha! “What the biz?!”

I heard you slip in a reference to Jonny Angel. Awww! “Jonny Angel…I love you!” Remember we used to sing that to you?

Also, for your reference, and because I spend most of my yearly salary there…the standard Starbuck cup sizes are as follows: Tall (small), Grande (medium), Venti (large). A Venti is over $6 for some drinks so I can’t even imagine what this new monster is going to cost!!!!!!

Nathan – you are totally right…they are called Corn Nuts. They come in like…BBQ, Cheddar, plain, etc. They are so good but smell nasty and everyone within a mile radius can hear as you eat them. They are so crunchy and so loud.

Our mom raised us to be cereal lovers, so I am compelled to offer my top 5:
    #5 – Anything “Bunches of Oats”
    #4 – Rice Krispies
    #3 – Special K (any and all flavors)
    #2 – Cracklin Oat Bran (even though I barfed them up the other day)
    #1 – Hands down….my fave…Lucky Charms! (They’re magically delicious!!)

Lastly, the song, is hilarious! As I get older, I am more and more offended by the “F-bomb” but I have to tell you, I lauged out loud throughout the entire thing. I am impressed with your song writing abilities, Nathan’s amazing vocal and guitar skillz, and Biz – I didn’t know you had such a nice voice! Good work.

That is all for now. Hope to see you both soon!

5. 5 leah said at 3:14 am on February 11th, 2011:

Hey shit wizards, congrats on one year of awesomeness! I absolutely LOVED the song, I laughed so hard the entire time.. however, your composing and singing skills totally impressed me. I know you’re both very talented, it was really cool to hear it all together! I can’t wait to be a guest on the show, I’ll try to have some interesting things to bring to the table for whenever that day comes. Until then, I’ll keep listening anyway ;)

6. 6 Patrick said at 5:00 am on February 11th, 2011:

Suggestion: 5 favorite android apps

Great episode gents. Absolutely loved the song!!

7. 7 Derek said at 1:35 am on February 13th, 2011:

congrats on a year, great song