This show tackles 'important' issues of all subjects. Basically, the show is hysterical and you’d be doing yourself a favor by listening.

Episode 19 – 7/30/10

Posted: August 3rd, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Episodes

Okay, this time the podcast works, I promise! Thank you for being patient with us Cowtowners.

• Special Service Announcement
  • “Don’t Panic” – Coldplay (Nathan’s Pick)
  • New microphones!
  • Unfinished Business – Apologizations
  • Articulation
  • Our Days – True Blood > Cowtown Recommended TV
  • Cowtown Feedback > “I ain’t in Sunday School no mo’.”
  • Cowtown Flicks > Double Rainbow, all the way
  • 38 Triple K’s
  • Dramatic Reading of Mel Gibson Tape #1
  • 19.5
  • Justin Bieber goes worldwide
  • Gaga Weekly (Occasionally)
  • Lollaaaaapalooooozaaaa!!!
  • Get your feet fixed
  • Golden Gate Bridge, Jump-proofed
  • New MJ album
  • Comic book movies
  • Art?
  • Cowtown News
  • Woman who forgets her life on a daily basis
  • cowtown@cowtownpodcast.com
  • www.cowtownpodcast.com
  • 312-685-COWT
  • “Pepper” – Butthole Surfers (Jon’s Pick)
Share with your friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
7 comments from our fans »

7 Comments on “Episode 19 – 7/30/10”

1. 1 Quinn said at 3:15 am on August 4th, 2010:

Hi! I am bummed. The podcast stopped like half way through that first song. Can’t get it going again…any ideas? Was excited to listen!

2. 2 Derek said at 4:29 am on August 4th, 2010:

It seems a large part of your podcast has been hijacked by terrorists

3. 3 Cowtown » Blog Archive » Episode 19 is Up and Running said at 9:40 am on August 12th, 2010:

[...] Cowtown, but Episode 19 is available for your listening pleasure RIGHT NOW!  Just find the Episode 19 post [...]

4. 4 Derek said at 11:34 am on August 12th, 2010:

It was like 4 a.m. when I called, the tobacco in question was Copenhagen Wintergreen I believe, I’m sure your lives are complete now that you know that. I sure hope Justin Beiber don’t go to North Korea, because that;s just one more reason for the worthless communist sumbitches to nuke us. Mccarthyism lives on bitches.

5. 5 Derek said at 11:48 am on August 12th, 2010:

I want to jump off the bridge just to land in that net

6. 6 Pat said at 10:38 pm on August 16th, 2010:

Great Ep. It’s been so long since I last heard you guys, I was going through withdrawal. I think the new mics sound great. Cuts down on the background noise, and the echo.

I will say, however, I was struggling to hear when I was listening through my phone and headphones with it turned up all the way.

7. 7 Sarah said at 8:43 am on August 22nd, 2010:

So I have not gotten to finish this one yet, but I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to the next one because for some reason I kinda miss the cowtown area! Keep up the good work guys :)