This show tackles 'important' issues of all subjects. Basically, the show is hysterical and you’d be doing yourself a favor by listening.

Episode 9 – 4/7/10

Posted: April 8th, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Episodes
Episode 9 suckers! Sometimes people ask us, “Hey Jon and Nathan, what exactly is a podcast?” Our reply, “A good-ass time chump.” Tune in this week for eloquent dialogue and:
  • “Riot Van” – The Arctic Monkeys (Nathan’s Pick)
  • Our Days
  • Pain games
  • Unfinished Business
  • Feedback, feedback, feedback.
  • Should we have guests more often?
  • Send us your ideas for the tagline on our website
  • Max Weinberg is a beeyotch
  • The Double Down
  • Cowtown Flicks: “Hard Rock Hallelujah” – Lordi
  • Marcus, Male Gigolo
  • “I’m not against retardation”
  • DNA-altered, jacked-up trouts
  • Gaga Weekly (Ocassionally)
  • Touching drugs, unacceptable
  • Cowtown News
  • Celeb Gossip
  • How to stop your dog from boning down
  • “Kings and Queens” – 30 Seconds to Mars
Share with your friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
8 comments from our fans »

8 Comments on “Episode 9 – 4/7/10”

1. 1 Barf said at 1:44 am on April 9th, 2010:

another amazing episode….i’ll think of a clever tagline for the podcast.

2. 2 leah. said at 1:54 am on April 9th, 2010:

Just looking at the list, I just have to say.. excellent song choice by JP, SOOOO good! Also, I better get to be a guest, I’ve been sooooo excited!

3. 3 Sarah said at 9:19 am on April 9th, 2010:

My arteries started to clog up just listening to you describe the double down, nasty! And I really loved the last song Jon, great pick. Can’t wait for episode 10!

4. 4 momma Punke said at 10:23 pm on April 9th, 2010:

Not to many F bombs this episode. I suggest that if your looking for a more diverse audience you add a little more history. Say 60′s & 70″s stuff. I would be more inclined to listen to the whole episode. What about more news; political & world news. Good job guys. I vote no on guess speakers as that means more people in my basement at night. Unless of course it happens to be Hulk Hogan.

5. 5 Meg said at 2:14 am on April 10th, 2010:

Momma Punke’s comment about Hulk Hogan makes me grin. ^_^

John: Does being a McDonald’s employee have any affect on what you eat, fast-food-wise? I mean, you know what happens in the back (good and/or bad) as far as food preparation. Does it make you more or less inclined to dine at fast-food eateries?

6. 6 Sister Quinn said at 3:52 am on April 10th, 2010:

Hey guys! You don’t have to apologize to me! All I’m saying is that a strategically placed F bomb is more effective than peppering them throughout. You are both grown men and you can talk how you want! Plus, it’s your show…I just listen to it! :)

Just my opinion but…I am iffy on guests. You guys have a good thing going…flourish that and then add in other elements. (Unless of course you invite Patrick to be a guest…I think it’s his secret wish.)

New segment suggestion…stupid criminals. I love those stories!

Looking forward to a milestone…episode 10!!!

Good job!

7. 7 Quinn said at 3:56 am on April 10th, 2010:

Oh! Excellent question Meg! Based on the extensive amount of experience between the both of you, Jon & Nath…..could you guys delve into the behind-the-scenes world of fast food establishments? Now that is interesting!!

8. 8 scott said at 12:07 pm on April 27th, 2010:

best episode yet. keep em comin