This show tackles 'important' issues of all subjects. Basically, the show is hysterical and you’d be doing yourself a favor by listening.

Episode 8 – 3/30/10

Posted: March 31st, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Episodes

I don’t have a whole lot to say about this episode, except that it’s amazing. What will get you laughing the most? I’m guessing Logan’s laugh. Enjoy!:
  • “Chokechain” – 3oh3! (Jon’s Pick)
  • Cowtown guest = Logan
  • Our days
  • Unfinished Business
  • Clarifying Book of Unfinished Business
  • CoCo to FOX
  • Maple Caramelized Pumpkin Encrusted Cheese
  • Gaga Weekly (Occasionally)
  • Pacman Moon
  • Randy pediatrician from Delaware
  • Psychiatrist stabs woman with sword
  • Phish returns to TV
  • “Smell Yo Dick” – Riskay (Logan’s Pick)
  • ‘Red Rocket’
  • Cowtown News
  • Logan’s Segment
  • Woman sells souls
  • Celeb Gossip
  • French train wreck? We think?
  • Word of the day = malfunction
  • Fashionable body hair
  • Oregon Urinary Blockage
  • “Peace, Love, and Happiness” – G. Love & Special Sauce (Nathan’s Pick)

Share with your friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
10 comments from our fans »

10 Comments on “Episode 8 – 3/30/10”

1. 1 Sister Quinn said at 3:26 am on April 1st, 2010:

Okay, here are my comments regarding episode 8:

This is the second episode you have talked extensively about breast milk. I am getting concerned! :)

Just an FYI….Chanel is probably the most famous fashion house in Paris. You know…Coco Chanel? I actually think there is a movie coming out about her life or maybe it is already out?

Entertaining episode but in my opinion: TOO many “F” bombs. Sorry!

2. 2 Hawaii said at 2:50 am on April 2nd, 2010:

this is my favorite episode so far

LADY GAGA…kinda ridiculous that she spends a million dollars on a video that will be forgotten in a couple of years but i guess i cant complain because im addicted to them…

wtf to the breast cheese
    …and pacman
    …and body hair

very amazing fucked up stories this week!

loved it!

3. 3 leah said at 3:13 am on April 2nd, 2010:

I’m going to comment as I listen through. So far I made it through the opening song, and Unfinished BIZness.. way to go on the song, I LOVE 3oh!3 :) And Logan’s laugh is fantastic!

4. 4 Barf (Aaron) said at 3:54 am on April 2nd, 2010:

Fuckin quality episode. Best thus far. Keep it up bumpkins.

5. 5 Sarah said at 11:26 am on April 2nd, 2010:

Feedback! This was hilarious! But you forgot that James Franco is not only smart and rich, he also extremely gorgeous.

6. 6 Meg said at 4:46 am on April 4th, 2010:

Awww you guys. I’m on the road with the family and I just listened to this eoisode. I felt so bad for not commenting that I jumped on my phone and decided to remedy that.
    You guys are really the only podcast I listen to and are a great template to apply to my own podcast. Plus, you are genuinely enjoyable.
    Omygod Logan’s laugh is hysterically funny. Possible you could record it and replay it as a soundbyte (like the cowtown news mooing)?

7. 7 nathan said at 5:22 am on April 4th, 2010:

Haha! That’s a great idea Meg. If we think the show is a little dry? We’ll just throw that cackle in there.

8. 8 theurbancowboy said at 9:19 am on April 6th, 2010:

nathan u ought to do a poll on how many people dip so that you can have a segment on dip ( what your current dip is / news on dip )

9. 9 nathan said at 5:55 am on April 8th, 2010:

I would, except that I bet less than 5% of our listeners dip.

10. 10 theurbancowboy said at 6:58 am on April 8th, 2010:

you might get more listeners if you make another thread on smpost.net informing that your podcast is worth listening to (which it is). thats how i got addicted to cowtown podcasts. and who knows, you might get lots of people from smpost to listen to cowtown if you mention a segment on dipping.