This show tackles 'important' issues of all subjects. Basically, the show is hysterical and you’d be doing yourself a favor by listening.

Episode 5 – 3/10/10

Posted: March 11th, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Episodes

Sorry we’re late. We’ve been so preparing so vigorously for this show that we took a few extra days. Plenty of laughs including conversation of the most interesting type:

“Everybody Wants to Rule the World” – Tears for Fears (Nathan’s Pick)
Hurt Locker
Word of the Day = Del-uh-nation
Mimi
Gods’ thirst for blood and America’s gays
The “Fuck-off”
Pillow people and puppets
Crazy Cows
What we did today
Chatroulette.com
Bear’s Big Bite
MIB 3 lead candidates
Lilo being crazy
Tech News: Fitbit
Man stabbed with thermometer
“I Belong With You” – Muse (Jon’s Pick)
Share with your friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
8 comments from our fans »

8 Comments on “Episode 5 – 3/10/10”

1. 1 D-romes said at 2:31 am on March 12th, 2010:

i voted for a milk…all milk sucks. SOOO, 1 vote for neither.
    AND, i prefer that you say what the songs are.

2. 2 D-romes said at 3:05 am on March 12th, 2010:

I’ve never laughed harder listining to your show then when Nathan was talking about his crazy chat roulette experience!
    wow, holy shit.

3. 3 leah said at 3:04 am on March 13th, 2010:

You guys sound so angry at the beginning, lolz. I still love you. And I vote saying the songs, I like when they do that on the radio, in case I really like it, so then I can know right away :) Much love guys, keep the funny coming!

4. 4 Pat said at 5:28 am on March 13th, 2010:

Don’t tell us what the songs are, just get into the show. Plus it’s a great way to get people to come to your site to find out. ;)

5. 5 Barf said at 5:37 am on March 13th, 2010:

never, NEVER, chat roulette…I had a bad experience…Just ask Nathan.

6. 6 Barf (Aaron) said at 5:40 am on March 13th, 2010:

btw, keep naming the songs…Even though I still knew it was Tears for Fears.

7. 7 Brent Koskosky said at 4:52 am on March 16th, 2010:

2% Milk, it is called a pedometer not an odometer, and how about Rocco from Boondock Saints? His use of the word fuck is quite versitile. Also, what are your thoughts on the new Boondock Saints movie?

8. 8 Jon Punke said at 5:02 am on March 17th, 2010:

I have yet to see Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day. I heard it was only good for people that liked the first one. Which is fine for me because I loved the first, and got the second in my netflix Q..