This show tackles 'important' issues of all subjects. Basically, the show is hysterical and you’d be doing yourself a favor by listening.

Episode 3 – 2/24/10

Posted: February 24th, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Episodes
Here it is, our much anticipated third and final podcast. Just kidding! We’re stickin’ around. Inside this very podcast lies our souls. And some other conversation, including:
Unfinished Business
Anaphylaxis
Waryess = New word
The Square
Wings results
Tevelision: Glee
Cowtown News: Keifer and a shit ton of cows
Snoop D O double G, LMFAO, and T-Pain
GooGoo for GaGa
Hoovers and sub teachers
Celeb Gossip
Stop ringin’ bells in my face!
Share with your friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
9 comments from our fans »

9 Comments on “Episode 3 – 2/24/10”

1. 1 Barf said at 5:20 am on February 25th, 2010:

Lovin’ it more every episode.

2. 2 Barf said at 6:48 am on February 25th, 2010:

One of the funniest things I’ve heard in a long time, good sirs. Maybe Freddie Mercury was onto something regarding Lady GaGa when he wrote Rado Ga Ga?

3. 3 Astronaut Mike Dexter said at 10:48 am on February 25th, 2010:

Nathan, you have a beautiful singing voice. It’s like a mixture of Fergie and Jesus.

How to 2 relatively large college students not think of pizza as a double z word?

Lady Gaga and Glee… I’m glad you’re at least consistent. Speaking of which, I never thought Glee was undeserving, I just have no interest in watching it. Lady Gaga, on the other hand, will never get praise from me for her music.

4. 4 Barf said at 10:53 am on February 25th, 2010:

Could the intro song be the reason you needed 25 or 6 to 4 from me the other night? lol.

5. 5 D-Romes said at 3:58 am on February 26th, 2010:

Lady Gaga is fucken sweet! no doubt about it. And Glee rocks too.
    Thats it, another great eppisode guys!

6. 6 The Real Biz said at 11:14 am on February 26th, 2010:

Wow. Pizza. never thought about that one. But the thing is its hard to come up with things on the fly, which is why we end up saying “I have no idea” alot. a a a.

7. 7 nathan said at 1:01 pm on February 26th, 2010:

Um… Not sure what you’re referring to when you say “Pizza” Jon.

8. 8 Barf said at 2:52 am on February 27th, 2010:

Double Z words

9. 9 Meg said at 9:54 am on February 27th, 2010:

In response to the Tiger Woods part of the conversation, I thought I’d share this: