This show tackles 'important' issues of all subjects. Basically, the show is hysterical and you’d be doing yourself a favor by listening.

Episode 2 – 2/14/10

Posted: February 16th, 2010 | Author: | Filed under: Episodes

Happy Singles Awareness Day! Did Pippi Longstocking really fly? Black is better! “IT’S TIME FOR ‘BIZ’NESS!!!” 100 Snakes in Vegas. Vomit, vomit and more vomit! Waryess is the word of the day? Wolfman.  Warning: Falling Ice!  NO T.P.!!! Fogeys, and more…

Share with your friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Reddit
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • Mixx
15 comments from our fans »

15 Comments on “Episode 2 – 2/14/10”

1. 1 Schulzy said at 4:32 am on February 16th, 2010:

uncooked hot dogs really aren’t that bad. it’s a quick fix when you’re in a pinch.

2. 2 big D said at 4:39 am on February 16th, 2010:

yeah, i’m almost sure that a sunburned udder really has no effect on the angus beef product. i’ve googled it and came up with a few helpful resources. none of which truely answer your question, they’ve only said “There are no sunburned (snowburned) udder problems with Black Angus cows.” (exampleessays.com) but, i tried to help. (:

3. 3 Schulzy said at 4:48 am on February 16th, 2010:

Boneless wings. Much easier to eat and you get more meat for your buck.

4. 4 Astronaut Mike Dexter said at 5:02 am on February 16th, 2010:

How can Jon’s wrestling intro not be “Business” by Eminem?

“Bitches and Gentleman!
    It’s showtime!
    Hurry, hurry step right up!
    Introducing the star of our show, his name is… ”

Also, boneless. More meat, less work. That may be what she said.

5. 5 nathan said at 5:05 am on February 16th, 2010:

We actually had someone already suggest that. Great listeners think alike…

6. 6 Jon Punke said at 12:35 pm on February 16th, 2010:

Also on the list for songs is Takin care of business by Bachman Turner Overdrive. Who knows.

7. 7 D-romes said at 3:14 am on February 17th, 2010:

the sunburned udders have nothing to do with the beef. I think it’s just a side note because it’s hard to milk a sunburned udder.

8. 8 D-romes said at 4:13 am on February 17th, 2010:

Nathan, it only takes like a minute to cook hot-dogs, and they’re sooo much better cooked.
    Traditional wings for sure, who the hell has such a crazy need for wings that they have to eat them while driving.
    The new “chalk” hearts for v-day SUCK ASS!!! They taist AWEFULL! I’m actually a fan of the “chalk” taist, but not the shitty fruit taist.

9. 9 Dipper Tom said at 8:33 pm on February 17th, 2010:

Traditional wings are the best. The boneless ones are just processed crap.

10. 10 Jon Punke said at 11:37 am on February 18th, 2010:

Traditional for sure. Under most circumstances. I went to Buffalo Wild Wings the monday after we recorded episode 2, and got 6 free wings. Went with boneless. Only because I was having a cheeseburger as well. Didn’t want to deal with the mess of traditional.

11. 11 Meg said at 1:10 am on February 20th, 2010:

Weary = tired

Wary = suspicious

“Warious” is definitely not a word. ^_^

12. 12 Meg said at 1:17 am on February 20th, 2010:

Also, I saw Percy Jackson, but the thing was I read the book beforehand. I dug the book a lot but made the mistake of getting excited for the movie.

Redeeming quality: Fight scenes were super-awesome and well choreographed.

13. 13 Schulzy said at 1:07 am on February 22nd, 2010:

I like where this podcast is goin’ Bullwinkle.

14. 14 Amy said at 2:19 pm on February 22nd, 2010:

Well, many comments to make…

Cold hotdogs are gross but hotdogs cooked in the microwave or worse. I’d rather have a hotdog cooked over a fire. But that would definitely take way longer…

Boneless wings are better, I think, but I’m not a big wing fan, so I probably don’t count.

Also, we’ve been talking about the Percy Jackson movie in my mythology class and I’ve heard people say the movie was ok but “the book was better” which I would like to point out is one of the most annoying things to say when asked what you thought of a movie…

Anyway, good show! :D

15. 15 andy said at 4:36 am on March 23rd, 2010:

ya u guys gotta stop talking about food so much cus it makes me reallly hungry and i dont have food so i had to make a condiment sandwich…..actually wasnt too bad tho